Happiness

Saturday, May 31, 2014

cto


List of things that will make me happy
- having no homework
- a smile from that someone special
- getting an A on a test
- making new friends
- listening to your favorite song
- hang out with friends
- family bonding
- eat all food you were craving for
- getting unexpected gifts
- laughing until your stomach hurts
- discovering a new band or boy band
- buying a new book
- meet my idols (One Direction, 5SOS etc.)
- hugs
- vacation
- singing in the shower
- learning new things
- reading a good book
- watching a movie at home

How about you? What makes you happy?



My favorite song at the moment:

Happy by Pharell Williams


" Do more of what makes you happy."

R. x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. who's that special someone? Hahahahhaha
    http://mirror-imager.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness for me is being content with everything around me. ♥

    new post!
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the quote girl! i needed it! sometimes i forget to just enjoy myself and do more of what make me happy! yes receiving an unexpected gift from someone's probably the happiest feeling in the world! <3

    http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Twitter


Tumblr