Good Girls Are Bad Girls That Haven't Been Caught

Saturday, June 28, 2014



Groupie at Faye's house.
Low quality, sarreh.
LOL FAYE





FAMOUS SHAWARMA PIZZA OH MY GOSH LOL


while waiting for the pizza.... PICTURE TAKING!!! :)

With Ria Catubo and Eula Gemanil :)




WEY HEY! SHAWARMA PIZZA




Ahhhhh :(



My friends and I went to Faye's house, Dexter's pizza and Silang Town Plaza. BTW, thank you Faye for the wonderful treat! :)

R. x

© All photos are from Ria Catubo.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Pizza ♥ ♥ ♥ now I`m craving for one :(

    and lol dating a musician is really great. it makes you see a whole new light to everything plus his friends are awesome too! HAHA I have a new post about their gig, btw. Might want to check it out? :)

    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are so cute! Seems like you had a lovely time <3

    xx, Chaereen | Bittersweet Peppermint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a blast! And pizza that big when friends are around? Naaahhhh sisimutin talaga! XD

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonding with the girls is always fun fun fun! i missed my friends! huhu you guys surely know how to satisfy your tummies pizza is love <3

    yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your friends are very gorgeous and wow dear :) Hugs all around! Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comment. I would like to follow yours but I cannot figure out how. Help! :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx

      go to https://www.blogger.com/home, click add, and then add this link http://thedauntlessgirl.blogspot.com/ :)

      Delete

Instagram

Twitter


Tumblr