Thursday, March 23, 2017

JANUARY
My tita and cousin went home here in the Philippines to celebrate Christmas and New Year with us. + swimming!!!!

FEBRUARY

02/05/2017. My lola's 65th birthday celebration. @ Paradiso de Alberto located at Lucsuhin Silang, Cavite.
02/24/2017. Went to Before You Exit's All The Lights Tour at Kia Theatre ♥ Met my sunshines again!!!!! + internet friends :)

MARCH

03/12/2017. #DonnyAt19 ♥ BEST. DAY. EVER. Finally met Donny Pangilinan at U.P. Town Center. HOW TO MOVE ON????? (from left to right- 1st pic w/ Ate Kiana V., 2nd pic w/ Fili Nepomuceno, 3rd pic w/ Benjamin P., 4th pic w/ Hannah P., 5th and 6th w/ my LOML)
03/18/2017. Shawn Mendes' concert at Mall Of Asia Arena. My friend and I were so bad. From General Admission to Lower Box, REAL QUICK. Well, skills... ;) jk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Twitter


Tumblr